Thursday, July 31, 2014

July Junque: Day 31 Grand Finale Jumble Sale

worlds-most-creative-statues-40
Man Hanging Out - Prague, Czech Republic

Well, I achieved my goal of posting every day in July. Like entering a junk store, you never know what you'll find. I classed things up with the "que" on the end of the word. Hope you were impressed and amused by the assortment of goodies we encountered on our adventure.

Now, I plan to hang out for the rest of the summer. Still have to work, but at least I'm in air conditioning. Post at my leisure, see movies and keep those reviews in the queue.

Keep checking back. You never know what word jumble I'll be selling.

2 comments:

  1. My hat is off to you for posting every day for a month. That isn't easy to do.

    That's a whimsical statue. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pigs. My nearest city is full of painted fish at the moment, but I keep forgetting to take photos! Happy birthday to Ray, too :-)

    ReplyDelete