Monday, October 16, 2017

Mouthful Monday

Feast your eyes on this new State Fair fried food winner. It's heaven.  Only 14 coupons ($7.00). Yowza.  But trust me, worth every penny. And when you convert your hard earned money into coupons, it's like monopoly money - practically free!

This is called Fat Smooth and OMG, hell yes.   Three cream puffs fried in Cafe Du Monde beignet batter, then doused in powdered sugar with a drizzle of caramel and chocolate sauce. 

It was tough, but I did share with Ray.

(we did walk over 10,000 steps that day. I feel good about it - absolutely)


17 comments:

  1. That looks great Joanne. Thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You walked it off, so it's all good. Besides, we should all indulge sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and that's all you do at the fair - indulge the mouth and the eyes

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanne - looks positively delicious ... I'm surprised you didn't buy two ... cheers and well done on walking it off before you ate it! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Walked it away and enjoyed it all in the same day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks delicious!! That walking sure helped burn the calories off indeed!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - keep that in mind when you go to your fair

      Delete
  6. It looks delicious. I suspect it would be a moment in my mouth - and a lifetime on my hips. And belly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I believe my waistband just got a tad tighter just from looking at it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Walked it away and enjoyed it all in the same day.


    gay

    ReplyDelete