Friday, May 6, 2022

Finally Friday


 My brain just hurts this week, so I'm being  lazy on the Friday post.  I have to count on brilliant quotes from writers I admire. 

Indeed, reading has always been a good escape.  Currently it's tough to concentrate.  I'm back from PA visiting my father and still worried for his health.  Despite vax, a rebound from Covid is very tough for a 90 year old.   My brother and sister are beyond heroes. 

I have book reviews to write - a decent queue.  I need to go trim hedges - that's therapeutic. 

Let's enjoy the weekend, my friends. 

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I chatted with him today and he's got his humor, but 90/health - that's just tough.

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - I sincerely hope he will feel easier soon - looking after loved ones is very tiring, but so worth it - and you are putting your time in with your Dad ... that's important.

    Enjoy the hedge trimming ... and yes I'd agree it's therapeutic - then you deserve time out with a book ... cheers and happy weekend - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings and thanks. Bushes are trimmed, yard is mowed. We are very green and flowers are in bloom. That helps the spirits. And I've been busy with reading too. Chatted with dad and he's hanging in there. Hope your weekend is excellent

      Delete