Friday, April 5, 2024

Finally Friday - spring filler

A Ranger game in  2009
huge flag is always awesome
Striking tree shot
Afire pit night in San Saba

 Weird shadows

I'm busy and yet not

I have stuff in my brain and yet can't verbalize

Bear with me as I do a reset of some sort. 

I read and yet don't comprehend.  I see and  yet I don't .   What  is going on?  I'm tired and  nap  and yet I'm awake.  Sorta going through the motions of life, but in slow mo....

Possibly depressed.  Well yeah- my childhood phone number is gone!!!

We're clearing out the family house.   So many memories

Sigh

Bear with me and have a good weekend.  I will but will I know it........???

6 comments:

  1. Oh Joanne, take care of yourself. Sending love x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I am okay. Just some dramatic writing. And this was prepped a few weeks ago. Spring has sprung.

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - I can believe what you're going through ... with thoughts and all the best - it takes time, and continues to do so ... have a blessed and peaceful weekend - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kid is alright just had a moment. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks. Didn’t mean to create worry. Was just writing like a diary post.

      Delete