Monday, September 7, 2026

Monday Moments - Retired, No Labor Here

It's Labor Day Monday.  I respect all worker bee fights for pay, etc.  However, I'm grateful to be retired and not in the game. Whew!    

So let's continue enjoying my summer adventures - here's a very tall sequoia tree at the Tyler Arboretum. I enjoyed a visit there in  August with my sister. 


and then brunch with Lori.   She is the BEST
cool mural in West Chester
and a little bird's next tree house there. 

fun findings as we wandered. 

Hope you've had a great weekend and good luck on Tuesday with Back to Work.  I'll  just be back to yoga and my regular YMCA schedule.  Rah!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne - I know ... but there'll always be a timetable of some sort ... just extra time to spy out new things in life. Glad you've had a happy weekend - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I did water aerobics this morning and it felt good. Been watching US Open tennis- great matches.
      Hope you are well and have a super week.

      Delete