Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year - 2014

Happy New Year!   New blank page to fill. I plan to finish my 2nd humorous memoir - Athletic Antics - hope it brings chuckles to readers. Meanwhile here are some highlight photos from 2013.  Abby - age 9 and Makyla - age 5 were happy at Kevin's ranch.
 Can't beat the Dallas Arboretum in the spring....or summer....or fall....or anytime.
 Ray and I zipped to Vegas for a long weekend and had a blast. We loved the waterwall at the Aria hotel.
 Blustery Quebec - long weekend with friends from junior high, high school, and college. We all celebrated our double nickel birthday this year. Yikes!
And I did publish my Wordsplash Poetry Puddle trilogy - Nature, Hazy Memory, and
Tread Water. I hope folks stocked up and handed them out as Christmas presents. No doubt, I shall submit more poetry to my favorite journals, and I love the flash fiction on Doorknobs & Bodypaint.

Keep writing and reading in 2014. Let's enjoy the yearlong adventure together.

1 comment:

  1. Great photos--- all the best to you on your new project. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete