Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Week - Thursday

O Lord my God, I will give thanks to thee forever - Psalms 30:12

I am not a religious person, but I think it is good to give a general thanks for what we have.
On Thanksgiving Day, Ray and I shall head to Kevin's house where fourteen people shall gather, partake of a bountiful meal, enjoy each others' company, laugh, and cheer Cowboys football.

I hope the same for my blog friends. I wish you Thanksgiving good cheer, health, and happiness. I'm grateful for our writing universe.

Happy Thanksgiving

3 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you...,,in Canada we've had our Thanksgiving but I always take advantage of the opportunity to celebrate twice. You can never be too thankful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Joanne! I hope you and yours have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broad hugs to you and yours. Happy Thanksgiving, Joanne. xo

    ReplyDelete