Friday, July 3, 2020

Flashback 4th - Orange Beach AL





Two years ago - a life time ago. OMG - we had so much fun. I love the beach. The Gulf was lovely. We ate well. Hung out. Swam. Watched fireworks.

No cares in the world.

July 4th 2020 Style.  Ray and I are lucky. We have a beautiful home with a wonderful backyard and pool. We shall rest, relax, grill, float, watch Netflix, be lazy, and watch the Hamilton movie (ME!).

I wish everyone good health during this July 4th weekend.  Stay safe. Cheers!


10 comments:

  1. Lovely photo's Joanne, Do have a wonderful weekend at your poolside and above all stay safe and healthy.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Good to have memories, but we live in the moment. Had a nice afternoon once I got home from work. And we are HOT.

      Delete
  2. Sounds like the perfect plan given the current state

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep - glad we didn't have summer beach plans - yikes!

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanne - life is different isn't it ... enjoy being at home - which you will. Take care - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice and I'm getting very accustomed to filling up time on the weekends. I look back - how did I do all the stuff I did before? Hmm.
      Pretty lazy now. Have a good weekend Hilary.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos. I love the beach. Hope you have a healthy, happy, and peaceful holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that was fun. I guess this year, beaches are getting shut down. Glad we did not book something. Maybe next year!

      Delete
  5. I'm slow on the uptake. I didn't realize there's a Hamilton movie. Perfect time to watch it.

    Enjoy to the fullest. We are all lucky for your presence in blogland and the world.

    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I loved the Hamilton movie -saw it in a touring production in Dallas. The original cast is awesome. Take care as we start the second half of this nutso year.

      Delete