Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Shake it Off


 Haters don't hate, please. 

Yes, I contributed to Taylor Swift's  bank account and  enjoyed The Eras  Tour  movie. I saved thousands by not actually going  to her concert - ha!

It was a quiet  Sunday afternoon. There was a group of young  ladies dancing on the other side of the theater, but they did not disturb me. I was able to see and hear the movie version of the concert and it was quite an impressive production. Good dancing, costumes, light show,  staging, etc. 

I like pop music and Taylor Swift writes very catchy tunes. She is tall and presents well with a pleasant voice. ( I do think Pink, who I have  seen in concert, is much better).  Anyway, it was harmless fun and I admire  Taylor the business woman.  She is a good role model  for  female power (getting back her copyrights), running her show, standing her ground, and respecting her audience. Our local radio - KISS- FM 106.1 in Dallas - has always said she goes  out of her way for her fans, and I've not read or heard of any dirty secrets.  

I hope she can continue her success and evolve. She's 33 - a grown woman.  Keep Shaking Off the Haters and enjoy Good Karma, Taylor.  

6 comments:

  1. Good for you! I'd have been there with you-likely dancing with the gals in the aisle, though. I think Taylor is gorgeous and talented. Her taste in men (boys) needs work. But who am I to judge? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would have had fun watching together!

      Delete
  2. Most certainly not my type of music but you did indeed save a ton of money seeing the movie rather than the concert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m shocked it’s not your music- ha!! But the production was impressive.

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanne - definitely not Alex's music ... and I'm delighted you enjoyed your movie ... I'm sure I'd be happy seeing - but unlikely ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taylor is everywhere. She may show up and sing for you! Have a good weekend.

      Delete