Friday, March 29, 2024

Finally Good Friday - Happy Easter Weekend

Greetings and Happy Easter.  Hope it's a grand weekend with family,  friends, or just you - eat bunny ears with no regrets.    This is a past  arboretum picture - tulip festival
More arboretum
An ancient pic of me and dad at the Morris arboretum.  This very vital man is now 92 and I don't know that he knows it's Easter.  Oh Dad!
And one of my Easter displays.

We'll be going  to Kevin's. The girls shall have an Easter egg hunt. We'll eat a nice feast.  And plenty of chocolate overload. 

Cheers to you and blessings.  And yes, while not religious, I appreciate and honor the lovely aspects of the religious season.  Peace.    Peace.  That's all I ask.  No judgements.    Just  peace for all. 

Love

J
 

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more ... peace, peace, peace - no judgements ... just live happily ever after. Take care - lovely to remember your Dad back in the day - the main thing now is - that you're there for him ... which I know you and your siblings are ... with thoughts - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peace to you on this Easter weekend. It’s hard right now just comparing a few years with dad. But then I have a chat and he’s good enough for a bit. Cheers

      Delete