Monday, September 30, 2013

I am a Guest - Visit Annalisa Crawford

http://www.annalisacrawford.com


I am fortunate to be a guest on Annalisa Crawford's blog. We have a mutual admiration society. I love her book of stories That Sadie Thing.  Then, I shared a poetry sample with her, and despite her initial misgivings about poetry (we are all haunted by too much symbolism in high school), she enthusiastically invited me to answer questions and promote my Wordsplash Poetry Puddle collections.  


So pop over to her blog and read our poetry discussion. She gave me some great questions. Thanks, Annalisa.

4 comments:

  1. It's a pleasure to have you, Joanne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reminds me of the words to an old song: "We belong to a mu-tu-al ap-pre-a-tion society..." OK, I'm heading that-a-way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came from Annalisa's blog. I loved your interview. Thanks for clearing up my fear of poetry. Once again high school is to blame.

    ReplyDelete