Monday, March 27, 2017

Monday Moment - aah, spring

 Sunday March 19th Ray and I went to the Dallas Arboretum - one of my favorite places on this planet.  We are having a very early spring with a week ahead of 80 degree weather. The tulips are almost past their prime. Glad we could visit and see them



Absolute bliss.  And I know this is rotten, when my Dad and family are all chipping away at ice and dirty snow piles in PA.  Hey, it will come back to bite us in August with over 100 degree temps.

Meanwhile, we smile and use sunscreen.  Spring.......sings

18 comments:

  1. Thanks for the most waesome pictures, Spring at last, lovely sunny day here on the south coast.
    Enjoy your week.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't bother me. I'm glad our spring is just now beginning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty flowers. Our pleasant spring temps are our rewards for surviving the summer heat.

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Joanne - Spring definitely sings doesn't it - we're getting there, bu the flowers are gorgeous ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so looking forward to shorts weather. I'm soooo over this wretched cold.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Could send some heat our way, at least on the days when I have to be outside lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, so wonderful! Happy spring to you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, spring DOES sing! I was playing in the Gulf with four of our grandchildren a couple days ago, and it felt fantastic! You're right, though. Early spring is wonderful, but those super-hot days, not so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and you get sweltering swampy. Glad you had fun

      Delete
  9. Yep, lovely weather where I am at too...but the bill's coming sooner than August for me :) Great photos, particularly the tulips. No tulips here, no matter how early the spring, so... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tulips are my fave and so fleeting. That's what makes them special

      Delete