Saturday, April 15, 2017

 Happy Easter weekend everyone!   Here's my little tablescape at home.  It was nice to pull out my bunny stuff. Spring pastels and cuteness.  The little ceramic bunny - I made that back in junior high art class.
This bunny plate is a new treat. It caught my eye in the Anthropologie store in Southlake.  Cheap enough kitschy stuff....heck yeah, I wanted it.

I am in PA visiting my Dad. We'll be eating Easter brunch at my brother's place. It will be nice to see everyone. A little spring renewal.

My sister is on spring break for the upcoming week and she'll be popping in and out. Will we accomplish any clean out?  Will Dad allow us to pry stuff loose from his arthritic hands? Can we run faster than him using his walker?

Stay tuned. I will answer these questions and have some Dad senior stories at the end of the month.

Meanwhile - Happy Easter  - enjoy the spirit of the season.

14 comments:

  1. What a delight to see this Easter weekend Joanne. Have a wonderful time and hope the weather is a bonus.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are starting to warm up. I have a raincoat. You never know. Thanks and enjoy your weekend

      Delete
  2. The plate is nice indeed. Happy Easter and don't get smacked by any walkers lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Hoppy" Easter to you and your family too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter! Enjoy your time with your dad!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Joanne - I hope you're having a happy time with family - nice that you can be together, and taking care of your Dad somewhat - bet he beats you sometimes! Where they get their brains from or that repartee always amazes me - brings lots of laughter though ... Happy Easter - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is sharp and a hoot to boot. He just can't walk well anymore.
      Take care and Happy Easter to you

      Delete
  6. Have a lovely weekend, Joanne. Happy Easter x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy that Merlot and mini-eggs combo while working on WIP.

      Delete
    2. That's a mixture that could go badly wrong :-)

      Delete
  7. That table display is so cute. I hope you enjoy your visit with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete