Friday, November 24, 2023

Finally Friday - Turkey, Birthday, Holiday Season

Happy Holiday season kickoff everyone. Hope you enjoyed a turkey feast yesterday. I hope it was a peaceful time with family or friends. 
Saturday is my "baby" sister, Lori's, birthday.  Happy Birthday!!  Hope you enjoy your weekend with lots of treats, good food, and fun with friends.  Let there be cake!
Meanwhile, Ray is probably down in San Saba for the big hunt.  Here he is with Aunt Pat raising a new flag at Uncle James' gravesite up on  the  hill.  Dear Ray - have fun, but you don't have  to bring  back any deer.  Really...you don't.   Thanks
And fall in Philly, in my dad's neighborhood. Crisp air
I am thankful for many things - Ray,  my Dad, my family, so many good friends, decent health. And here's  to new friends and adventures since I retired. Pickleball has been a blast - this is the First Methodist Church of Hurst Wednesday gang. Lots  of laughs and plenty of exercise. 

I'll also give a shoutout to my YMCA water aerobic ladies - no swimsuit  pics  allowed.  Ha!

Tis the season - take a moment to reflect on what you are  thankful for, and take time  for yourselves too.  I thank my blog readers for reading my blather.  Cheers everyone. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment