Monday, December 11, 2023

Monday Moments - Mum Mountain

I returned from PA in time for Thanksgiving. All settled in now  and prepping for Christmas.  Meanwhile, I enjoyed a blast from my past and visited Ott's Nursery in  Schwenksville PA. My mother loved going here in the fall, and I loved to run up the Mum Mountain.  Isn't it glorious?
This nursery is over one hundred years old
Such a pretty day and the colors popped.
Wow
 I enjoyed reliving a fun memory and seeing other families bring their kids or grandkids to explore. 

The nursery itself is huge with a whole conservatory and exotic plant section. Nifty family business. 
 

6 comments:

  1. Yes. Truly glorious! I'd head over now, if it were closer.
    Be well and joyous, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let’s plan to meet there next fall. Grin!

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - what an incredible place to visit ... looks gorgeous - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tough to beat the English gardens, but this is a mighty effort.

      Delete