Friday, September 18, 2026

Finally Friday - Gooey Cinnamon Bun

so  - I know this is old news.  So much crap happens so  fast.  But remember when you know who got on another plane due to a possible threat?  But he let the regular original plane with his flunkies (department staff like our Secretary of State, Marco Rubio) and news folks, worthy journalists go ahead and fly.    ???  

Like, holy crap.  Frankly, day to day, I often feel as I read the news, that we are all on  that  decoy plane daily.  We are plugging  along, and so much out of  control stupid stuff is happening.  There are no adults in charge of  the mission, at this juncture.  America.  The United States of America is out of control and no one is steering. 


Thus - this gooey cinnamon bun from  Mario's Bakery  in Collingswood NJ is worthy of every bite.

Forget a diet.  Forget sugar.  Considering the world we live in - YOU deserve a very gooey cinnamon bun.  I can promise you....this was melt in the mouth yummy.  

What...Me... Worry?   nah....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment