Friday, September 16, 2016

Alaska is Wild

 Oh yeah - boat, walk, canoe, and walk to see Davidson Glacier. Do I have stories for you, golly you betcha!!
And Denali - Tundra Wilderness Tour. This fella decided to cross the road in front of the bus, only twenty feet away. He was foraging for berries, not humans.

Wow is all I can say about our Alaska adventure.  We got back to Dallas Thursday morning at 7 am (4 am Alaska time). I am currently a zombie as I prepare this post, and I have to work on Friday (ugh - reality bites)

It's a teaser. I hope you are prepared for way too many Alaska pics and stories..... Are you with me?

Happy Friday and weekend. More to come

21 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more. Sounds like a lot of fun!

    Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to stay in the bus when they cross the road.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you had quite an adventure! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, yes, YES! I am definitely onboard with seeing lots more pictures of your trip to Alaska. Bring 'em on!

    In the meantime, have a super weekend! (No bears to worry about...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you got a good preview on FB, but I shall bring some variety. No bears in Bedford. Too dang hot!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see your pictures!!!!! I travel vicariously through my friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to a detailed description.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds a wonderful place, look forward to more.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I went to Alaska about 35 years ago. What a beautiful place! Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet it has stayed as wild as when you visited. They work hard to preserve nature

      Delete
  9. Alaska. Cool.
    No pun intended.
    Okay, maybe a little.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Alaska. Cool.
    No pun intended.
    Okay, maybe a little.

    ReplyDelete