Tuesday, May 19, 2009

daydreamin'

A gorgeous Sunday in Texas. Had to go somewhere, so my friend, Linda T., and I headed to Clark Gardens in Weatherford. Not too hot. Not too cold. Not too windy. Just right. It's the kind of place where you should seek a nook, sit, and contemplate the world.
Daydream and create. Word candy in the brain.

Life on a lily pad. Sunshine, water, and floating flowers. Perfection.


Endless pool effect. You can walk under this waterfall on the other side and feel the mist. Lots of paths to meander, criss cross, and enjoy. This day made me think of Boston's "More Than a Feeling" - that soaring tune that blared out of college windows in May a zillion years ago signaled summer. Open the windows and inhale fresh air.



How can I not create? Then again, I'm daydreamin'...................something will come out of it. Hope it does for you, too.
Joanne




No comments:

Post a Comment