Monday, October 5, 2009

Fall Fables

Need to get out the thesaurus to come up with better words or colors for a poem or ode to the arboretum. Plus a fall setting to start a book is upbeat and then we encounter the first hardship - winter. Fix a cup of tea and stir the pot or plot.
Plucky purple. Surely I can incorporate a description of this bounty into my November NaNoWriMo - that's National Novel Writing Month
and I'm using October to jot some notes and rev the engines. Last year I started writing with no clue and I'm still writing the end to the darn mess. However, for this next novel, I have a plan.

Yeah, and maybe there'll be a wedding in my book. I just attended a fall wedding and the colors, table decor, and leaf motif were splendid. I was also inspired by the tasty spice cake. Plenty of fall fables to tell, and perhaps a cake to bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment