Monday, July 3, 2023

Monday Moments - Celebrate America for July 4th

Happy Monday - July 3rd.  Almost 4th of July   Here are some past pic memories
Table settings
Pinwheels
Stars and Stripes
Crape Myrtle and umbrella poolside

 Plus pretty summer flowers. 

I admit - reading the paper,  one  worries about America.  But - in person, hanging  out - folks  just care about family, food, and living.   All the issues sorta disappear and we hit common ground.  What's best for children?

Me personally - read, know the history that got us here.  Appreciate all cultures, genders, races, and  lives.  We can  learn from everybody and everything.  Save and appreciate nature.  It's been freakin' hot in TX.  Let's protect our environment.  

I love blog world.  It's folks  who read, write, think, and care. 

Thank you - readers in America and around the world.  Happy 4th of July to all - Let Freedom Ring. 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joanne - happy fourth to you and your family and friends ... and yes to the bloggers in our world - they are the best. We do really need to learn and see all sides of life - I came across this book this morning ... I haven't got it and am not sure when I'll get to read it ... but I think the concepts are worth considering from our side of the pond as well as yours. And I know you'll look it up ... This is not America: Why Black Lives in Britain Matter by Tomiwa Owolade ... we need to educate ourselves in all things - exactly as you say. Enjoy yourselves ... thankfully breezy and cooler here - cheers Hilary

    I forgot - he's in Wiki with some of his thoughts ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You always keep an open mind and explore so much. Keeps me on my toes.

      Delete
  3. Hope today is great for you, today I celebrate the fact I became a grandmother for the fisrt time 25yrs ago.
    The electicans have been in all week hence no post from me.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad electrician showed up. Hope they fixed the problem.

      Delete
  4. Let freedom ring. Happy, blasting 4th of July to you and Ray, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Low key for us. Ate well. Enjoyed fireworks. I trust you did the same.

      Delete