Monday, April 8, 2024

Monday Moments - Solar Eclipse

2017 - Enjoyed the Solar Eclipse with my PA crew at Spring Lake NJ
We had so much fun



 Oh yeah!

Now today April 8th 2024,  Ray and I will be in San Saba TX.  If the weather cooperates, it should be a total eclipse viewing.  Fingers crossed.  I am writing this in March.  Sure hope it works. 

 And I am going  to write this - I hope the former President looks  directly at the sun like he did in  2017 and some how implodes.  That is an evil thing to write, but I do wish it upon this man who does not respect science.  Seriously, let's look at solar eclipses through  the years - do not stare at the freakin' sun, you fool. 

cheers all.  Enjoy.  Use your glasses and it should be way cool. 

 And Happy Birthday to my brother David.  Today is his day too - 61.  Dang!   That's getting  old, dude.   Love ya!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne - Happy Birthday to David - sure hope he has a happy Eclipse day ... and that everyone who wants to can enjoy the scientific happening in safety ... except perhaps one prat (I shouldn't say it either - ah well) ... take care and enjoy - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing and astounding. I’ll be doing a post once I am back. Magical science in all its glory.

      Delete