Friday, September 4, 2026

Finally Friday - Tyler Arboretum in PA

More August fun with Lori
A morning stroll at the Tyler Arboretum in PA.   Big chair, little sister
 
Tree house view
a gnome in an old tree trunk
a child of the corn - ME!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne - you've been having some fun and I'll do some catching up as the time goes on ... great you had time with Lori. The corn looks good! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always fun. Hope you are perking up and having a good September.

      Delete
  2. Glad you haven't lost your child-like wonder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As I get older, I embrace the wonder!

      Delete
  3. I had forgotten just how tall corn grows. I spent many hours in corn fields and enjoyed the adventures. excellent photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Can get lost in a corn maze. More pics to come.

      Hope you’re having a good Labor Day weekend.

      Delete