Sunday, September 1, 2013

Anniversary - 24 years

September 1, 1989 we each said "I do."  It's been a good twenty four years and more to come.

Mutual love, the Crown of all our bliss - John Milton from Paradise Lost

Come live with me, and be my love
And we will all the pleasures prove
That valleys, groves, hills, and fields
Woods, or steepy mountain yields

Christopher Marlowe - 1599

I have learned that only two things are necessary to keep one's wife happy. First, let her think she's having her own way. And second, let her have it -  Lyndon Johnson

Happy Anniversary, Ray!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I love that quote from Lyndon Johnson. It really made me laugh... because it's soooo true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you both. Lyndon Johnson was obviously a very wise man!

    ReplyDelete