Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Reality Strikes

Thank you  Annalisa Crawford  for this award. Now I have to answer a few questions.

If you could change one thing, what would it be?  I would try to be more positive about my books and writing. Still filled with a lot of self doubt. I lack confidence in promoting my work.


If you could repeat an age, what would it be?   28 - I was at a spot earning decent money, looking to buy a townhome, finished with my masters degree, confident, fit, and ready to conquer the world.

What one thing really scares you?  Animals - you know they could attack at any time. See My Zoo World - my humorous memoir explains it all.   If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?   This is a bizarre answer but I'm going with my first thought - Dame Maggie Smith on the set of Downton Abbey. I'd like to have her cane in hand and get to crack someone in the ankles with it.  

I shall pass this award on to Sherry Ellis  and to  Ann Summerville  

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the award!

    I have a sneaky feeling that ALL writers... no longer how long they've been writing, or how many best sellers they've produced... still harbor self-doubts. Alas, it's in the nature of the beast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maggie Smith is the most random answer I've read on all of these posts, but probably one of the best :-)

    ReplyDelete