Friday, November 1, 2013

NaNo Nutso

Friday, November 1, 2013 and I am crazy, nuts, insane. Yep - I am going to attempt a National Novel Writing Month novel.  Fifty thousand words in thirty days. Oh, it's possible. I've done it before, but then abandoned that work. By the end of November, I hated my characters, my plot, and my writing. I did not participate last year.

However, I've published non-fiction, flash fiction, and poetry. Somewhere, there is a novel inside of me. Surely I can develop a character arc that is remotely interesting to read. Okay - I think I'm already behind on my word count.

I'll keep you posted on my progress and maybe even upload some of the bizarre crap my fingers type. This could be amusing.

Gotta go NaNo now.

4 comments:

  1. Yay, go for it! Good luck and have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goals are great to have-- all the best to you in Nov. Write like the wind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can do it. Let's compare at the end of the month - my children's book illustrations and your novel.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you great success this year!

    ReplyDelete