Thursday, September 11, 2014

Old Broads Waxing Poetic Cast: Thursday

http://www.rawknrobyn.blogspot.com/

In honor of the Old Broads Waxing Poetic book launch  www.amazon.com/dp/1500642800
I am featuring the poets this week.  Thursday - meet Robyn Engel

Her Life by Chocolate blog is extremely entertaining. You never know what will greet you - a wacky interview, a description of her time with Cheryl Strayed (Wild) at a conference, or a reason to dive into chocolate. She describes herself as feisty, and a lot of her poems live up to that adjective.  She strikes me as a dreamer and a realist - yes that's possible. I met her through this Old Broads project, and I am a fan. Please check out her blog and her poems. She is never dull, and that's a very good thing.

3 comments:

  1. I love Robyn's blog and look forward to reading her poems in this anthology. Thank you, Robyn for inviting me to join this wonderful group of Old Broads! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn is always fun, and full of surprises! She puts her all into everything she does, and her poems reflect this. Robyn's enthusiasm was contagious throughout Old Broads, and she's still going strong!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Broad gushing here - thanks so much, Joanne, Daisy and Empty. This gives me inspiration to live up to being "never boring" (that's my clear intention with everything I write; I don't want to make people snooze); and a dreamer plus realist. I love the combo. I don't always have a foot in both camps, but chocolate is always there.

    This journey with the Old Broads has been an exciting ride, and it's just beginning.

    Love and gratitude,
    xoRobyn

    ReplyDelete