Friday, December 11, 2020

Finally Friday - Magic of the Season

This is a good meme. December can be tough for many in a "normal" year. This year, a surge is occurring,  extra stress can overwhelm at any time - take a deep breath, pause,  and step back. Be a Cindy Lou Who (no more than two)
Here's a friend's young boy caught up in the magic
Again - sheer joy, freedom, exuberance, and a rainbow
Another friend's kid with his friend - she called it "and we pause for a  moment of toddler Vogue"
I pause to reflect on family/friends gone this year and in past years.  December brings memories to the fore. 

Friday - another week survived - be proud of yourselves and I hope you have a calm, safe weekend. 
 

6 comments:

  1. I appreciate how thoughtful you are, Joanne. Thank you for this warmhearted post - love the vogue kids too.

    Cheers and love. We shall persevere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to tell you - my friend's kid is SO amazingly personable. I live vicariously through her posts on FB. He's freakin' adorable and living the best life ever. Thanks!!!

      Delete
  2. Just have to enjoy like the kiddos indeed, even if things are up poop creek

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne - it is so difficult for so many ... but kids will always cheer us up - they look on the bright side. Love the photos and the sentiment ... thanks for the positive take on life just now ... stay safe still - all the best Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best. I only have so many book reviews, I have to fill my blog with something - might as well aim for positivity.

      Delete