Monday, April 5, 2021

Monday Moments - Are you Sick of Arboretum Flower Pics? Well, Tough!





 Yep - it's filler Monday Moments.  Can't go wrong with flowers.  I'm reading books but haven't finished for a review.  It's spring, so I'm busy raking and bagging leaves - too much to mulch. 

Work is nuts (that's a weak excuse - it's been nuts for over 13 years. )

Um....hey - everyone loves flowers and the arboretum is always so darn pretty even though I take the same tulips pics year after year. 

Gotta love tradition. 

Happy Monday. Hope  you have a good new April Week....


12 comments:

  1. Spring has sprung. Sooooo much better than snow pics lol Yeah, work is nuts here too. But only for 5 years or so for me lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad to hear from you. And I'm sure it's nice to not be frozen. I'm on work countdown too - I'll race you!

      Delete
  2. Enjoyed looking at the pics Joanne. Hope you finish the book you are reading.
    Have a nice day and new week.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I figured flowers are never wrong to use as filler. You take care too

      Delete
  3. How could anyone be sick of flowers?
    May you soon have finished the mulching of the much.
    Cheers, hope it was a fun-filled Easter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All good with chocolate too. (and wine) I shall post a few of our Hill Country adventures later this week. Take care!

      Delete
  4. Those are beautiful! I never get tired of looking at flower pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly!!! Happy Spring to you. Hope you are well - I know from FB you are busy, busy. Enjoy

      Delete
  5. How could anyone be tired of pictures of flowers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you never know these days.....
      Hope you are well

      Delete
  6. Hi Joanne - never too tired of flowers ... especially waves of tulips like these ... gorgeous - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. You would love the arboretum - a lovely stroll

      Delete