Friday, January 6, 2023

Finally Friday - Finally Saw New Black Panther Movie


 Better late than never. 

Ray and I ventured out to the theater and we were in Theater 17...that's almost out the door. It seats maybe twenty five people.  Anyway - Black Panther: Wakanda Forever on the Big Screen. 

Worthy date afternoon.  Movie is too long, but it's also really good. Excellent story line, super salute to Chadwick Boseman (alas, gone too soon), and the film is gorgeous. The worlds created - surface and water are fabulous. 

Very good acting. Letitia Wright as Shruri is lovely, smart, and excellent.  Angela Bassett is always so fierce as the Queen Mother. Yikes - don't cross her. 

Costumes, etc are Marvel superb. 

'Nuff said.  We were entertained. I would edit, edit, edit...but that's me. Lately, I have the attention span of a flea.  We enjoyed lunch at one of our fave local Tex-Mex places - Miguelitos. Yummy enchiladas. 

Came home for a walk (waddle) around the block. Christmas week, end of year, indulgence.  Hope you did the same. 

Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Yes, it was definitely too long. I liked it but didn't love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knew we agreed. I remember your review. Nice salute to Chadwick

      Delete