Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Whatever Wednesday


 It’s the year of the water Rabbit, your year. Many things are going to change in your life this year, and this brings new opportunities, especially for relationships, career and creative projects. This is also a time of letting go. Rabbit natives need to release what hasn’t worked in your life. That might mean lightening the load by decluttering, letting go of difficult relationships or moving on from a dead-end job. This is an exciting year when you can go in a new direction and find out more about yourself.

Happy Lunar New Year  (well, back on Sunday)   But hey, we can celebrate any time. 


So  I wore my Eagles shirt on Saturday and they won.  I wore my Cowboys shirt Sunday and they went down in flames.  This Sunday I'll wear my Eagles sweatshirt and see what happens.  I know it's silly (and it kinda irks Ray), but what the heck. Sporty spice fun. 

Gotta laugh in the face  of this crazy world.

Hope your week in this Year  of the Rabbit is going  well. Hop  to it and try something new. 

6 comments:

  1. Philly won big time. Sorry, no problem with Cowboys losing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not silly at all, I have those kinds of personal superstitions as well - inherited from my mum I think. :) Happy Year of the Rabbit to you too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sports brings out the silly for all armchair quarterbacks. Harmless fun.
      Good luck to you in the Rabbit Year.

      Delete
  3. Hi Joanne - I was meant to go to a meeting to talk about the Year of the Rabbit ... but needed to deal with something else instead. Good luck for Sunday - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you did not mess up your Rabbit year. Take care

      Delete