Thursday, August 9, 2012
Liebster Blog Award
What is the Liebster Blog Award?
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to up and coming bloggers.
The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.” Thanks Kate http://whenkateblogs.blogspot.com/
Here are your 11 questions:
1. Who is your favorite author? So many to choose from, but David Sedaris always makes me laugh
2. What is your favorite book? Classic - To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
latest read that was excellent - Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacsson
and The Hunger Games Trilogy - wow!
3. Do you give books as gifts? If so, how do you decide which book to give? I definitely give books as gifts for children. Baby shower - start the library with some Dr.Seuss. For adult friends - it depends on the person.
4. Who is your favorite up and coming author? I want to read Gillian Flyn's Gone Girl. I've read excerpts and it looks great.
5. What music do you love? Classics like The Eagles, Hall & Oates, Inxs.
New pop - Bruno Mars, Maroon 5, and Adele
6. What art do you love? Impressionists for painting. And I really like wood sculptures
7. Coffee or Tea? Diet Coke
8. Vanilla or Chocolate? Chocolate
9. Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn? Autumn (in PA with real leaves) not in TX with brown leaves
10. Beginning or End? Beginning
11. Why do you blog? I enjoy sharing reviews of books, movies, travel, or aspects of writing. It's like a warm up for creativity and I try to blog twice a week.
Liebsters to so many - check out my blog links on the right side of my blog - Cozy in TX, Annalisa Crawford, Helen Ginger, Sherry Ellis to name a few. The blog world variety is enthralling