Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Wordless Wednesday - Almost

 Christmas highlights - I got a Super Spirograph. I always ask for stuff that we can keep here and play with kids. I loved Spirograph as a kid myself. My father liked. it too. What a hit. If I'm in the mood to do something artsy, I'll be playing with my new toy.
 I don't think you can have Christmas and little girls without the appearance of Barbie. And her hair already looks like a tousled mess from her Corvette ride.
Music - here's the key - bang the maracas on the tambourine....try it.  (That gift left our home!)

Yes, we are brilliant and evil.....

Happy Wednesday

15 comments:

  1. That used to be my goal when my nephews were young - buy them the noisiest toys I could find. Even more satisfying was knowing my brother could never get back at me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved my Spirograph when I was little. Whenever I see one in a shop, I get the urge to buy it - for myself, no little kids hanging around just yet. And anyway, I probably wouldn't share - they'd just mess it up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey. If you ever cross the pond, I'd share. We'd have a grand time. Throw in Ray's margaritas. Our art could be quite crazy

      Delete
  3. I was so bad at spirograph and it bums me out cause I wanted to be good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and you are so crafty. Figured you would be a leader

      Delete
  4. haha the best way to be. Give them the noise and shoo them home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had Spirograph as a child. Loved it!! Looks like Christmas was fun at your house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we all did and now it's back -bigger!

      Delete
  6. Lovely photo's of family Christmas Joanne.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved playing with Spirograph when I was a kid, too! Enjoy your toy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Joanne - the Spirograph sounds like a great idea ...especially in this day and age - so many thoughts to make of lots of use - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete