Friday, August 23, 2019

Lazy Friday and Weekend Post





Lazy hazy crazy days of summer.  Ray and I are off to San Saba Texas this weekend to see his aunt. I'm packed. Just have to get through work on Friday.  It will be too hot to really do anything, so my
bag of reading material is bigger than my clothes bag.

Just for fun - here are pics from the Kimbell the other weekend - they had water lilies in honor of their Monet exhibit.

Two more pics are from San Saba from a previous trip.

And the final pic is one of me at the Fort Worth Water Gardens. That's to cool off you folks!

Have a fun,safe,  and relaxing weekend. No heat stroke allowed. Laughter in the shade.


12 comments:

  1. The water lilies were a nice touch.
    Stay cool and safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. The Kimbell is a cool building anyway

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - enjoy the weekend ... relax and have happy reading ... would love to have a pool to plop into - but being by the sea ... I guess a gentle paddle on pebbles won't be too awful .. cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to be by the sea...that sounds delightful.

      Delete
  3. Oh, cool. I wondered what the story was with the water lilies. Very clever!

    Have a fun trip, but stay cool! (I'm about "done" with the heat... how 'bout you?) Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. very done with heat and we have at least until Oct. Hundreds won't stay, but solid 90s will. Ugh

      Delete
  4. Have a good weekend Joanne. Will be thinking of you.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots. Enjoy the visit. Who needs clothes when you have books lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. exactly. I think all my blog friends would agree

      Delete
  6. Hope the trip is fun. That one picture made me a bit dizzy with your feet hanging down.
    Traveling Suitcase

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely and relaxing photos. I hope you had a nice weekend.
    Thank you for continuing to come around to my neglected blog to comment. I'd be your friend and play croquet with you any day. :) Growing up in PA must have been a lot like growing up in Ohio.

    ReplyDelete