Monday, February 3, 2020

Monday Mishmash

 Let's just dance into this week with a mishmash of stuff.

 We were busy this week - still redoing a power room and getting ready for some new flooring. It's a bigger project than one initially thinks - dang a lot of stuff comes out of our closets. Start spring cleaning now folks.

And I'll include a throwback pic of my friend Terri. Apparently her service was really nice with an excellent turnout. Tough to be 1500 miles away but I was there in spirit.

Super Bowl chat - Congrats to the Kansas City Chiefs. Quite a season. QB Patrick Mahomes is an exciting, enthusiastic player with a lot of positive energy. He made the game fun. Demi Lovato nailed our Star Spangled Banner.  And half time - J-Lo and Shakira - Wow. As my sister pointed out - that's 93 combined years of hip shaking.

Have a good week.  Children - study your geography.

P.S. Dear President Trump - the Kansas City Chiefs are from Missouri.  Time for a Twitter correction.

Big Sigh

18 comments:

  1. This is super cool, dancing into the week is a good start. www.melodyjacob.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. I'm not the best dancer, but I'm trying as fast as I can

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - did he really get it wrong ... but dancing as the week goes on - great idea ... happy week and congratulations to Kansas City ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything about it was a really good game!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Mishmash grouping. New flooring and cleaning...need to do that, too! Sorry for your loss of a good friend. Saw the kick-off in Brady, Texas over BBQ...going to be hard un-see the half time hip shaker/crotch shots...Wow, that was a lot of confetti!! PS...he failed geography...among other things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. Sounds like all good in your area. Hey - if you've got it flaunt it - good for J-Lo and Shakira. I'm just jealous.
      And yes, the cleanup crew must have earned overtime.

      Delete
  5. Hi, Joanne. I'm very sorry about Terri's passing.

    Yeah, the game was a nail biting. The Chiefs deserved the win, even though I wanted the 49ers.

    Have a peaceful week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks. and those Niners were darn good. Mahomes just goes to another level - the kid is something.

      Delete
  6. lol Trump is the pinnacle of why kids should study geography. Don't want to end up like him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh, but sadly the lesson is yes, you can be president. Arrgghhh.

      Delete
  7. Great post to read Joannne.thanks for sharing.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry for your loss. Dancing into the week is a great way to get through it. Your lead pic is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since you won't let me comment on your newest post... :)

    I've gotta say, the Chiefs put on one heckuva game! I didn't much care who won, but they way they came from behind it to win was a thrill to watch. A team with that much heart deserved to win. However, it's a waste of breath to suggest that President Trump make a correction. After all, he's never "wrong." Ask him. He'll tell you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. true. My Wed post is my own rant. I try not to be political but that man makes me nuts.

      Great football game. QB Patrick is one sunny dude.

      Delete
  10. I know that must have been difficult to be so far away during your friend's service. my heart goes out to you.
    I didn't watch the Super Bowl, but I caught the half-time show later on video--that was a lot of energy on that stage!

    ReplyDelete