Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday Sweetness


 I watched many clips  of the Platinum Jubilee Celebration and enjoyed the concert celebration last Saturday night.  Seventy years on the throne.  God Bless Queen Elizabeth.  God Save the Queen

She reminds me incredibly of my grandmother.  I truly believe she has been a steward and loyal servant to the crown. Duty to her country.   Very admirable. 

And she has a sense of humor.  The clip with her and Paddington Bear was priceless. 

She's frail and I do fear for her health.   Meanwhile, I salute her. 

Cheers all on a Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Yup - I so agree ... the card is quite delightful - while the Jubilee was special, as is our Queen - thanks for the Friday Sweetness - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed - I'm happy to post in honor of Her Majesty.

      Delete