Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ted's Story - Alimony Extra


I met Ted Ashley at Trinity Writers' Workshop. He wandered in, joined, and began to read his work for critique. His unique Texas voice and characters had me howling, and now his first story is on sale in Amazon Kindle.

Meet Old WhatsHisName and his long suffering wife Darlene. Ever the schemer, our hero's goal is to get rich and for awhile it looks like his new business could work. Read Alimony Extra to find out why poison ivy and counting on relatives is a bad combination.

http://www.amazon.com/Alimony-Extra-ebook/dp/B00E88VN3I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1375798626&sr=8-1&keywords=alimony+extra

2 comments:

  1. Poison Ivy and counting on relatives is a bad combination? I had no idea! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good, doggone it. Matter of fact, I just bought it. (So many books, so little time.)

    ReplyDelete