Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Almost Wordless Wednesday

 Oh lazy Tuesday night.  The brain says - pull together a blog post for Wednesday. Keep your fans interested.
 The lazy brain says - ah, it's summer. No one cares.  Let the clouds roll by and just swim laps. (I did)
 Lett's paint the picture in Bedford TX (right smack dab between Dallas and Fort Worth). The heat builds during the day. A blue sky slowly fills with clouds. Perhaps a rumble of thunder? Perhaps nothing. We had eight raindrops with sunshine. No rainbow. Other parts of the area are drenched. You never know. The cicadas are LOUD
 our wacky creature sculpture merely observes the seasons and tries to NOT corrode
My sun sculpture bakes against the brick. I have not measured that temperature but it's HOT

and that's a late June day in TX..............now to plunge back into the pool (that measures 90 degrees F!!)

Crazy

16 comments:

  1. Some serious clouds.
    I guess hot and wet is better than just hot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. mind over matter (and plenty of air conditioning too)

      Delete
  2. We bounced up to over 100. Great time to have the AC on the fritz, eh? If I could send some rain from Florida, I would.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty clouds :) I might be "weird" but I actually like the water temperature at 90 degrees :) We are due for the monsoons to hit here, but haven't yet in our area. We had the cicadas last year, hoping they don't come back this year.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband likes spa water. I want it more refreshing.

      Delete
  4. Clouds were sure rolling in. Pool sounds kinda unappealing at that heat, unless it's winter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. At least it is wet. The illusion of cool

    Cannonball!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sculpture is cool! It's either unbearably hot or storming here lately. Sometimes both.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ray found the sculpture at an art show. It had to come home with us. We like him

      Delete
  7. I love looking at clouds!Have you seen any of those cicadas? Icky. I would die. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. I find clouds so relaxing. I love lying back and watching them float above me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cloud photos! We've had several lazy summer days here lately too. I love them! These are the days I dream about in the middle of winter when it is ten degrees below zero and we have a foot of snow on the ground. :) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete