Monday, June 5, 2023

Monday Moments

So - back from a two week trip.  Ray and I drove to PA with stops along  the way (those are future posts).  The key was my friend Helen's daughter Katie (age 30). Her marriage to Nick in Allentown PA brought together the gang.   Meanwhile, here's me with dad at  my brother's house.  Dad is 91-1/2.  Oh, he's a mess, but he's  our mess.   Always cold!
Me, Joanie, Mary Ellen, Lisa, Trish,  and Gita
Wedding cake - yum
The ladies again
The gang.  Brian and Lisa, Me and Ray, Joan, Jim, Mary Ellen, Trish, and Helen  and Dan. 

Such a lovely evening.  Beautiful vows and setting.  And then  so many laughs. Our gang is awesome. I have roots!  Ray dressed up and survived!  

Cheers.  Now gird your loins for a lot of travel posts.......are you ready?
 

5 comments:

  1. Pleased you had a great time with family, hope your dad is ok. loved the pics.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dad slows down at 91 but still a happy man. I am lucky

      Delete
  2. Always fun to see everyone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne - such fun to see ... good for Ray to dress up and fit in - so happy for you all; congratulations to Katie and Nick - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Indeed I wish Ray and I lived a bit closer. It would be nice to hang out a bit more with my peeps.

      Delete