Friday, June 9, 2023

Finally Friday - Guardians 3


 Hey - finally caught up with Guardians  of the Galaxy 3.  It's ridiculous good fun. I won't even pretend to give the plot.  Hey - saving the galaxy again  - the title says it all.  It's irreverent. If you enjoy the Marvel Universe - this is light and very tongue in cheek.  Chris Pratt is great. Zoe Zaldana is always awesome. Dave Bautista cracks me up.  Vin Diesel voices  Groot and that's enough for me. His growl could read me the phone book and  I'm happy. 

Ray and I enjoyed a movie date as we catch up to real life after vacation. Indulge me - ha!

And have a good weekend!



7 comments:

  1. He could read you the phone book - funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased you enjoyed your vacation, takes a while to get back to normal. We have a severe weather warning of rain and thunder, Enjoy your weekend.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thunderstorm expected here too. Catching up with friends. Prob not poolside. Have a good one

      Delete
  3. As long as the soundtrack is as good as the previous two, I'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It’s works well with the film.

      Delete