Wednesday, November 23, 2022

Wednesday Pop UP


 I wasn't going to have a Wednesday post this week, but I follow the Gwynedd Preserve. It's right down the street from my father's home.  I truly hope the fall colors and this pic live are still there when I go to visit before Thanksgiving.  Dad snoozes in  the afternoons. Thus,  I can sneak  out for a stroll in some preserved nature grasslands.  How lovely!  PA is a gorgeous state if the colors are popping. 

Anyway - Happy Wednesday. Hope your week is going well. Cheers all! 

Plus I need to walk, burn  some calories, and earn the right to eat an  extra helping stuffing. 

Thanksgiving feast in PA with Dad and  my sister. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne - just enjoy the time in PA, especially with your Dad and sister ... that walk in the woods - so you can eat that dinner ... take care and cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Just chilling out here. Dad’s hanging in. I’ve enjoyed seeing friends. All good. Thanks

      Delete