Friday, November 25, 2022

Friday Festivities - Happy Birthday Lori

Happy Birthday Lori - my baby sis in front of her home
Lori on the Brooklyn Bridge
Lori with Dad and  our sister-in-law, Cherie, in Asheville for Dad's 80th birthday trip.
Lori and me this summer
Lori and her DE crew - there's trouble

Always a smile, always a smart comment, always  there to help dad. She's the best sister and I always joke, the best turkey, we could  have been blessed with in November. Cheers, kid!   Love ya. 

Happy Birthday Hugs
 

4 comments:

  1. I just caught up with your posts. So glad to see you celebrating Thanksgiving and spending time with your family and Dad. My best wishes for good health and happiness always.
    Thanksgiving is a special time for me as well, all of November is greatly charged in lovely ways. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Glad you are in a good spell. At 91 my dad is challenging but we are doing well. I am grateful. Cheers my friend

      Delete
  2. Hi Joanne - Happy Birthday Lori - sounds like it was fun ... great to be with the family and your Dad - special times. Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Lori had a sunny happy birthday. It’s been a good visit

      Delete