Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year

Rangers won  the freaking World Series in 2023

Wow - do you know how long we have attended really stinky Ranger games? 

Like, forever. 

this batch of guys truly played as a team. 

So fun!

Ray's my sunshine.  We have SO much fun. Here's to more crazy in 2024
Philly Soul

Yep.  Yo!
Every year....

Do not forget Ukraine.  The folks are battling on the front line against Russia.  Read history. Look at WWII.  OMG.  
Exactly.  I've been away from the typewriter (i.e. keyboard).  But every walk has a poem.  Every calm moment I'm thinking.   Hmm. 


 And yes, I told  Ray in bold text to attend  the Rangers WS parade. Even 1500 miles  away he listens  to me.  

Love you Ray. Here's to a healthy, happy 2024.  Where will we go?  What will we do? 

Stay tuned. 

I  wish everyone a very Happy New Year.  Stay safe.  Stay kind. Stay sane. 

2 comments:

  1. Happy new year Joanne and family,
    I still have probs joining your followers.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and happy new year. I’ll try to figure it out.
      Computer stuff is hard!!

      Delete